1. Prepare Articles/Submission Check
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this conference;
- Use the Microsoft Word template or LaTeX template to prepare your manuscript;
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy:
Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
4. Submission Deadlines:
You will register your intention-to-submit by
23:59, Pacific Time, November, 26th, 2021
23:59, Pacific Time, January, 10th, 2022. The full manuscript submission deadline will be 23:59, Pacific Time, October, 5th, 2021
23:59, Pacific Time, December, 31st, 2021. There will be no extension.Please check the conference timeline on the website for further details on the review schedule.
5. Peer Reviewing Process:
Initial Checks: The relevance between the manuscripts and the theme of the conference is the focus of this review. If the submission won't be in accordance with submission requirements, the editors will reject the submission.
Peer review: Once a manuscript passes the initial checks by editors, it will be assigned to at least two independent experts for peer-review. A single-blind review is applied, where authors' identities are known to reviewers. Peer review comments are confidential and will only be disclosed with the express agreement of the reviewer.
In the case of regular submissions, in-house assistant editors will invite experts, including recommendations by an academic editor. Potential reviewers suggested by the authors may also be considered.
Experts give the decision on submissions in terms of 5 aspects：Relevance(Compulsively Required), Originality (Compulsively Required), Academic and technical Quality, Significance&Innovation, and Presentation.
The reviewers can provide some free text observations and some free text which were given to the authors. However, the private observations are only available to the technical chairs. Conflicting reviews may require the assignment of a new reviewer. In the end, the technical chairs make the final decision.
6. NMMVE 2022 will reject papers as below:
- Papers that are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
- Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference;
- Plagiarized papers;
- Papers translated by translation software; Poor English Language;
- Full papers are not longer than an abstract or a short report (less than 5 pages);
- Papers that do not cite more than 6 works of the worldwide literature.
- Papers that do not cite more than 5 works of the worldwide literature, out of 8 works.
7. Submission Type & Method:
Please submit the full paper(word;4-5 pages) via ELSP Conference Paper Management System. Before you submit your articles, please check all the information on submissions and make sure submitted articles are the final files.
Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. NMMVE 2022 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.
10. All peer-reviewed accepted submissions will be published in a proceeding and print proceedings will be provided if available. Moreover, the proceeding is indexed by Ei and Scopus. Outstanding selected peer-reviewed papers will be recommended to journals indexed by SCI.
Deadlines and Policies of Registration:
Registrations are accepted until: Conference Regular Papers: Jan 20, 2022
After this date, non-speaker registration is still possible, although conference bags and proceedings are limited to the existing stock.
If you are interested in giving presentation and publishing your paper on conference, you can choose to attend NMMVE 2022 as Presenter. Send email to email@example.com for further informationabout registration.
Regarding to the registration fee, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about registration, including . In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference. All participants should contact register via email firstly in order to participate in the conference.
The personal and related information collected through this conference website will only be applied to the conference service. It will not be transmitted for other use, and it will not be retained after the conference.
|A. Student Registration
|B. Regular Registration
|C. Extra Page Charge (parts exceeding 6 pages)
|D. Attendence Only
The accepted papers will be published on IOS Press on a conference proceedings and be indexed by Ei and Scopus. Articles might be checked again by the publisher in a plagiarism tool and any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
Selected papers will be recommended to international journals including Nanomaterials, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Frontiers in Materials, Advances in Civil Engineering, and others.
Microsoft Word template: http://www.nmmve.org/?attachment_id=35255&download=1
LaTeX template: http://www.nmmve.org/?attachment_id=35254&download=1